All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionBass fishing requires more than just patience--it requires cunning and insight. Largemouth bass are the most popular game fish in the US. Found in nearly every state, they present an exciting and powerful challenge to anglers of all levels. In The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Largemouth Bass Patterns, author Monte Burch offers advice on determining where to find big bass, and how to effectively catch them. This guide is broken into eight sections covering the most distinct seasonal periods in the life of a bass, beginning with early spring and the prespawn and carrying through to the postspawn and finally the winter. Each section includes information on that season's typical water conditions, temperature, and clarity, and is supplemented with maps that illustrate the best locations to find the biggest bass. Burch also gives time-tested advice on which gear works best, and when. This updated and expanded edition w features color photographs. So whether you are a beginning largemouth-bass angler or an experienced fisherman, The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Largemouth Bass Patterns will prove to be an essential guide for you to carry at all times. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for fishermen. Our books for anglers include titles that focus on fly fishing, bait fishing, fly-casting, spin casting, deep sea fishing, and surf fishing. Our books offer both practical advice on tackle, techniques, kts, and more, as well as lyrical prose on fishing for bass, trout, salmon, crappie, baitfish, catfish, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMonte Burch is an award-winning freelance writer, photographer, and author of over seventy-five books and thousands of outdoors and how-to magazine articles. The topics of his books range from building outdoor gear and hunting lodges, to hunting turkeys, to seasonal patterns for walleye. He lives in Humansville, Missouri.
- Author(s)Monte Burch
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleSkyhorse Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note32 color photos
- Weight199 g
- Width108 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.