All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionHow to catch these sought-after game fish in any season and any condition. If you want to catch a walleye on a consistent basis, you need to kw its behavior--what it eats, where it prefers to hold, where it goes when water temperatures change, and more. In The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Walleye Tactics, Monte Burch gives you all the information you'll need to catch walleyes in any season. Providing time-tested information, Burch explains walleye behavior, the best spots to fish for them, and the best tackle and gear to use. The book is broken into eight seasonal sections, beginning with early spring and the prespawn period and carrying through to the postspawn and finally the winter. Each section includes illustrations demonstrating the best places to find walleye as well as the best fishing techniques to employ once you've found them. This updated and expanded edition w features color photographs. A concise guide with a wealth of information, including handy quick reference charts and a chapter on tools, The Pocket Guide to Seasonal Walleye Tactics is a useful tool for every angler. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for fishermen. Our books for anglers include titles that focus on fly fishing, bait fishing, fly-casting, spin casting, deep sea fishing, and surf fishing. Our books offer both practical advice on tackle, techniques, kts, and more, as well as lyrical prose on fishing for bass, trout, salmon, crappie, baitfish, catfish, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMonte Burch is an award-winning freelance writer, photographer, and author of over seventy-five books and thousands of outdoors and how-to magazine articles. The topics of his books range from building outdoor gear and hunting lodges, to hunting turkeys, to seasonal patterns for walleye. He lives in Humansville, Missouri.
- Author(s)Monte Burch
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleSkyhorse Pocket Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos
- Weight171 g
- Width108 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.