All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pocket Guide to Understanding A. D. H. D. offers authoritative but instant, practical and commonsense advice for parents, including the latest research on this distressing and misunderstood condition. In his typically friendly and direct style, Dr Chris Green, with Dr Kit Chee, explains the causes and effects of A. D. H. D. and provides quick, practical strategies to help cope with common problems such as inattention, impulsiveness and underachievement and includes advice on: - how to identify A. D. H. D. in your child - medication and alternative therapies - where to get support - improving behaviour at school and home And much more!
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Green is one of Britain's best-known parenting authors. For more than 25 years he has helped parents with his advice on babies, toddlers and young children. His humorous, common sense approach has preserved the sanity of many mums and dads. A paediatrician and honorary consultant to the Children's Hospital, Sydney, Dr Green's legendary sleep technique is now used worldwide. His bestselling books include New Toddler Taming and Beyond Toddlerdom.
- Author(s)Christopher Green,Kit Chee
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication05/08/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width110 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.