Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in a nsense manner, the book introduces financial concepts in a way that will help both adult reader and their children. Working with the Plan, children are helped to recognise that money usually has to be earned and that saving can bring real rewards - such as being able to buy things they really want! With a surge in Children's Trust Funds and with increasing financial pressures on teenagers and young adults the information in, this book is an essential for caring parents who recognise that learing about money needs to start early!
- Author(s)Julie Hedge
- PublisherRed Planet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOvolo Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width144 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.