All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionDover's two-volume edition of The Poems of Emma Lazarus marks the work's first printing by a major publisher since its last printing in 1900. Volume I features epochs, sonnets, and naturalist poems as well as Lazarus's most famous work, The New Colossus, which is inscribed on the base of the Statue of Liberty.
- Author BiographyNew York City-based poet Emma Lazarus (1849-87) is best known for The New Colossus, which is inscribed upon the base of the Statue of Liberty. The highly respected writer and intellectual corresponded with Ralph Waldo Emerson and was an advocate for indigent Jewish refugees and a forerunner of the Zionist movement.
- Author(s)Emma Lazarus
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.