Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA book of poetry and a trilogy of vels in the sweeping romantic tradition of Dr. Zhivago... What is wrong with that man? I can't believe I'm still alone. He loves me; I kw he does. He's always telling me how much he loves, misses, and wants to be with me. How much longer can he go on like this? For that matter, how much longer can he expect me to live like this? September 3, 1997 From Elusive Love & Moonbeams: Donna's Story - ELUSIVE LOVE ~ Wanting, needing/ more than he's willing to offer, / she muddles through each/ day, night; / hoping, waiting/ praying/ the words she so longs/ to hear will one day be/ spoken./ His dream.../ a shared life/ remaining ever-so bleak, / -yet-/ ever-present./ Her dream.../ His asking of her to/ share their remaining lives/ tantamount -/ almost realistic./ Shuffling needs, realities, / they each regroup; / yearning terribly for his/ freedom -/ desiring a joined life./ Waiting .../ Wanting .../ Requiring .../ what continuously/ seems to elude them both.
- Author(s)Diane L Krueger
- PublisherRsvp Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRsvp Press
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.