All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionGaylord Brewer's The Poet's Guide to Food, Drink, & Desire is an immediately delightful and surprising work by one of this country's best poets. Indeed, the poet himself calls this book a quirky volume, the genesis being the desire to create something substantially different and sustained. Since food had been increasingly creeping into my poetry, Brewer writes, and because he had been asked to write anecdotally about recipes by a journal editor, this unusual memoir took shape. As is the example of his best poems, these recipes are every bit as enjoyable, memorable, and delivered-of course-tastefully.
- Author BiographyGaylord Brewer is a professor at Middle Tennessee State University, USA where he founded and edits the literary journal Poems & Plays. He has published over eight hundred poems in journals and anthologies, such as Best American Poetry and The Bedford Introduction to Literature, and is also a widely published literary critic and produced playwright.
- Author(s)Gaylord Brewer
- PublisherStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStephen F. Austin State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.