All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPoisoning occurs in over half of Agatha Christie's many vels and stories. This title explores the use of poisons and drugs in Christie's fiction t only to commit murder and suicide but also to incapacitate a victim, alter behavior, treat disease, or support addiction.
- Author BiographyMichael C. Gerald is Professor of Social and Administrative Sciences at the University of Connecticut, as well as an avid student of the works of Agatha Christie.
- Author(s)Michael C. Gerald
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note1 Table
- Weight429 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.