All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe future success of China's rapidly growing ecomy remains uncertain. This book analyzes official documents, data and current writings of recognized academicians investigating China's experience with systemic restructuring.
- Author BiographyVICTORIA MANTZOPOULOS Chair of the Department of Political Science at the University of Detroit/Mercy, USA. RAPHAEL SHEN Professor of Economics at the University of Detroit/Mercy, USA.
- Author(s)R. Shen,Victoria Mantzopoulos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight324 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.