All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on concepts in political ecomy, political ecology, justice theory, and critical development studies, the authors offer the first comprehensive, systematic exploration of the ways in which adaptation projects can produce unintended, undesirable results.
- Author BiographyAuthor Benjamin K. Sovacool: Dr. Benjamin K. Sovacool is Visiting Associate Professor at Vermont Law School, USA, where he manages the Energy Security and Justice Program at their Institute for Energy & the Environment. He works as a researcher and consultant on issues pertaining to renewable electricity generators and distributed generation, the politics of large-scale energy infrastructure, designing public policy to improve energy security and access to electricity, and building adaptive capacity to the consequences of climate change. He is the author, editor, co-author, or co-editor of 13 books on energy security and climate change issues in addition to hundreds of peer-reviewed academic studies.
- Author(s)Assoc Prof. Benjamin K. Sovacool,Bjorn-Ola Linner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.