All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionWith Saudi Arabia being of immense importance both politically and ecomically in the Middle East, this book provides a much needed, broad ranging survey of the development of the Saudi ecomy from the 1960s to the present day. Written by a highly reputable author, the book includes an analysis of how political and social factors have shaped policy, and how the Saudi state is coping with the dynamics of a rapidly changing ecomic and political situation.
- Author BiographyTim Niblock is Professor in the Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies at the University of Exeter, UK. Monica Malik has worked for a number of international financial institutions as senior economist for the Middle East, and is currently based in Dubai.
- Author(s)Monica Malik,Tim Niblock
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 58 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.