Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Asian agency in colonial Nyanza provides a blueprint to understand the persistent insufficiency in sugar production in post-independence Kenya. This book brings to light issues in broader Kenyan ecomic history, such as the undercapitalization of peasant farmers and lack of political will to spur agricultural ecomic development due to the politics of special interest groups.
- Author BiographyGodriver Wanga-Odhiambo is assistant professor of African history at LeMoyne College.
- Author(s)Godriver Wanga-Odhiambo
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 25 tables
- Weight599 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.