Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes the extent to which the current political paradigm is capable of meeting the challenges of climate change. Placing the UK in comparative perspective, leading energy expert Catherine Mitchell argues for a new way of approaching policy towards energy and sustainability.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE MITCHELL is Professor of Energy Policy at Exeter University, UK, and has worked in the energy arena for over twenty years. She has advised governments and NGOs around the world. She was International Advisor to the New Zealand Government for the 2006-2007 New Zealand Energy Strategy and National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Strategy, and has been involved in numerous EU projects in the field of sustainable energy and public policy.
- Author(s)Catherine Mitchell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.