All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on his seminal contributions to the field, Robert W. Cox engages with the major themes that have characterized his work over the past three decades, and the main topics which affect the globalized world at the start of the twentieth-century. This new volume by one of the world's leading critical thinkers in international political ecomy addresses such core issues as global civil society, power and kwledge, the covert world, multilateralism, and civilizations and world order. With an introductory essay by Michael Schechter which addresses current critiques of Coxian theory, the author enters into a stimulating dialogue with critics of his work. Timely, provocative and original, this book is a major contribution to international political ecomy and is essential reading for all students and academics in the field.
- Author BiographyRobert W Cox has published widely on international political economy, and his books include Approaches to World Order.
- Author(s)Michael G. Schechter,Robert Cox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRIPE Series in Global Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.