All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comparative analysis of the distinct experiences of the Peruvian and Bolivian cocaleros as political actors. In doing so, it illustrates how coca, an internationally criminalzsed good, affected the path and outcome of cocalero political empowerment in each case.
- Author BiographyUrsula Durand Ochoa earned her PhD in Government from the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK, in 2012. She has taught Comparative Democratization, Latin American Politics, Social Movements, and Civil Rights at the University of Texas at San Antonio, USA, and Political Sociology at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru.
- Author(s)Ursula Durand Ochoa
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.