All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystematically revised and rewritten throughout, and updated to cover the impact ofthe Lisbon Treaty, this highly-successful and ground-breaking text remains unique in analyzing the EU as a political system using the methods of comparative political science.
- Author BiographySIMON HIX is Professor of European and Comparative Politics, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. BJORN HOYLAND is Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Author(s)Bjorn Hoyland,Simon Hix
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1999
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.52Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.08Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.