All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionPlease te this is a 'Palgrave to Order' title. Stock of this book requires shipment from an overseas. It will be delivered to you within 12 weeks. This invative volume examines the effects of term limits on electoral competition, campaign contributions, and the activities of the Michigan legislature with in-depth interviews with legislators.
- Author BiographyMARJORIE SARBAUGH-THOMPSON is Professor of Political Science at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. LYKE THOMPSON is the Director of the Center for Urban Studies at the College of Urban, Labor and Metropolitan Affairs, Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. CHARLES D. ELDER is Professor of Political Science at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. JOHN STRATE is Associate Professor of Public Policy at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA. RICHARD ELLING is Professor of Public Administration at Wayne State University, Detroit, USA.
- Author(s)Charles D. Elder,John Strate,Lyke Thompson,Marjorie Sarbaugh-Thompson,Richard Elling
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.