Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Abaisophilia to Zukiner, this tome describes, in sordid, candid, and perhaps far-too-much detail, varying degrees of human interaction, from the mundane to the perverse to the fantastic. With over *700* definitions with correct pronunciations and varying degrees of etymological background, true student of the human animal should find themselves without a copy. This thirty-second edition builds upon the work of bookish scholars and inhuman wizards past, whilst laying the groundwork for future collaborators. Taken as a whole, The Politically Incorrect Dictionary of Adult Curiosities (32nd Edition) is an even greater achievement than the ground-breaking material published in 2008, considering the sociological onslaught of world dictators being overthrown, massive grass roots political movements, and Lindsay Lohan going to jail for the 45th time.
- Author BiographyClassically trained at the New Amsterdam University for Wayward Boys in Nova Scotia and mystically trained at the Translucent Temple of All-Seeing near Waterdeep, Dr. Charles Van Charles led a solitary, monastic life until the age of 56, when brief exposure to gamma radiation increased his patience threefold while also rendering him infertile. Drunk on the powers of the atom, he wandered Luxembourg for a time before stumbling upon an ancient, dog-eared copy of the Dictionary of Adult Curiosities, then known as the Bible of the Damned. Re-orienting his life goals away from just eating sandwiches and ogling lady's ankles, he recommitted himself to the passionate embrace of the debauched adult chronicler. While the rewards have been spectacular, the toll upon his forlorn soul has been great, today rendering him nothing more than a perverted, fleshy sound bite trumpet.
- Author(s)Dr Charles Van Charles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.