All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionFour decades into the Twenty-First Century and the American political system seems to be at a crucial crossroads. The influence of money in politics has had a corrosive impact, helping to trigger a generation of corruption which devoured the political careers of dozens. Following the 2042 Midterms, a surprising shakeup occurs, giving rise to new members of Congress such as one State Senator from Central Ohio named Jack Murphy. With an eye towards ethics reform and an unyielding devotion to his constituents - as well as his dysfunctional family -, Mr. Murphy dives right into the blender that is public life on the national stage. His ambition is mirrored by an equally-determined push-back by the culture he is attempting to change, and is further complicated by a swballing crisis that threatens to plunge the nation into chaos. As the first installment of a new trilogy, one has to ask: can Jack succeed, or will he become just the latest victim of a system run amok?
- Author BiographyDaniel Crawford is a first-time author, father of two young children (Austin and Madison), a devoted member of his community, and an activist for the improvement of society overall. Since the age of 8, he has had a passion for books; something instilled in him by his late-mother, Starla Kay Hunter/Moran. Expect much more in the near future from Mr. Crawford.
- Author(s)MR Daniel Harrison Crawford III
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.