CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis work takes a critical view of the debate on globalization and assesses revamped versions of structuralist thought, which underpin much of the globalization discourse. In contrast to conventional views of change, the book emphasizes change as a politics of emancipation.
- Author BiographyWERNER BONEFELD is Lecturer in the Department of Politics at the University of York. He is co-editor of Post-Fordism and Social Form, Open Marxism (three volumes, co-editor), Global Capital, National State and the Politics of Money, A Major Crisis and The Recomposition of the British State during the 1980s. KOSMAS PSYCHOPEDIS is Professor in the Department of Economics at the University of Athens. His previous works include Open Marxism (three volumes, co-editor), Max Weber and the Construction of Concepts in the Social Sciences (in Greek) and The Philosopher, the Politician and the Tyrant (in Greek).
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/09/2000
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKosmas Psychopedis,Mr. Werner Bonefeld
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.