Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- Description'The Politics of Europeanization' looks at the political aspects of European integration from the point of view of domestic politics. In doing so, it goes beyond the classic analysis of 'how policies are made in Brussels' and raises instead the question 'what is the power of Europe in national contexts?'. The questions at the heart of this volume are crucial both for our understanding of European integration and for their policy implications. What does Europeanization really mean? How can it be measured? How is the European Union affecting domestic politics and policies in member states and candidate countries? Is Europeanization an irreversible process? Does it mean convergence across Europe? How and why do differences remain? The contributors explain and question the 'power of Europe' by providing theoretical and empirical perspectives on domestic politics and institutions, government and administration, public policies, political actors and business groups. The volume contains a new research agenda for the nascent literature on Europeanization.
- Author BiographyClaudio M. Radaelli is Professor of Public Policy Analysis in the Department of European Studies at Bradford University
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notenumerous figureas and tables
- Weight645 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byClaudio M. Radaelli,Kevin Featherstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.