Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSince the early 1980s, the World Bank, backed by aid dor countries, has been involved in a determined effort to stimulate capitalist growth in Africa by prescribing a set of orthodox, neoliberal ecomic policies. Using Ghana as a case study, this book considers why this is the case.
- Author BiographyDARKO KWABENA OPOKU is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Oberlin College, USA.
- Author(s)Darko Kwabena Opoku
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.