All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionPolitics of Historic Districts is your political battle plan in a fight to designate a local historic district. Thirty-four brief chapters cover everything you need to kw about the politics of organizing a grassroots campaign and what you have to do to win. By explaining how and why historic districts are politically created, it is an indispensable resource for anyone studying or working in local preservation today.
- Author BiographyBill Schmickle currently chairs the Annapolis Historic Preservation Commission and was a cofounder of the Oak Ridge, NC, Historic District. He and his wife, Charlotte, own and operate Flag House Inn in the Annapolis National Landmark Historic District. A former professor of political science, he now writes and consults on preservation issues.
- Author(s)Bill Schmickle
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/09/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.