All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionPolitics of Historic Districts is your political battle plan in a fight to designate a local historic district. Thirty-four brief chapters cover everything you need to kw about the politics of organizing a grassroots campaign and what you have to do to win. By explaining how and why historic districts are politically created, it is an indispensable resource for anyone studying or working in local preservation today.
- Author BiographyBill Schmickle currently chairs the Annapolis Historic Preservation Commission and was a cofounder of the Oak Ridge, NC, Historic District. He and his wife, Charlotte, own and operate Flag House Inn in the Annapolis National Landmark Historic District. A former professor of political science, he now writes and consults on preservation issues.
- Author(s)Bill Schmickle
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.