All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates how housing systems are built from political struggles over the distribution of welfare and wealth. The contributors analyze varieties of residential capitalism through a range of international case studies, as well as investigating the links between housing finance and the current international financial crisis.
- Author BiographyHERMAN SCHWARTZ is Professor of Politics at the University of Virginia, USA. A prolific author, his most recent book is Subprime Nation: American Power, Global Capital and the Housing Bubble. His other publications include Dominions of Debt and States versus Markets. LEONARD SEABROOKE is Professor in International Political Economy in the Department of Politics and International Studies, and Director of the Centre for the Study of Globalization and Regionalization, at the University of Warwick, UK. His book publications include The Social Sources of Financial Power, US Power in International Finance, Global Standards of Market Civilization (with Brett Bowden) and Everyday Politics of the World Economy (with John M. Hobson).
- Author(s)Leonard Seabrooke
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight341 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHerman M. Schwartz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.