All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis title makes the surprising claim that identity politics can facilitate rather than undermine worker solidarity.
- Author BiographyErin E. O'Brien is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Author(s)Erin E. O'Brien
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Public Policy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white tables, figures
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.