All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMedia industries are undergoing widespread and unsettling changes. This book evaluates some of the political ideas and arguments that underpin the policies that shape the British and American media environments. It is a fresh introduction to media policy debates and a political perspective on the dynamics of the contemporary media.
- Author BiographyDes Freedman is Senior Lecturer in Communications and Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths College.
- Author(s)Des Freedman
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.