All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe pace of space exploration has long been dictated by political motivations. This book helps to explain why this is so in the post-Cold War era. Combining essays, a glossary of terms, tables and statistics, this new title from Routledge comes as a welcome addition to this increasingly popular topic. The book: covers theories and concepts, as well as current issues; gives a background to international and national space agencies; contains essays that cover military, commercial and governmental actors in space politics; includes a glossary section that focuses on space organizations, including national space agencies, governmental organizations with a role in space, intergovernmental organizations, space and aerospace companies, satellite communications service companies, and ngovernmental organizations, which include research institutes, laboratories, grass root groups, and various types of private nprofit entities; and offers information in figures, tables and documentation.
- Author(s)Eligar Sadeh
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleEuropa Politics of ... Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEuropa Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations map.
- Weight716 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEligar Sadeh
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.