All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionLocated between critical applied linguistics and the study of education, this volume emphasizes the importance of alerting potential (L1 and L2) teachers to the politics of their professional worlds. Vai Ramanathan argues that teachers-in-training can become more reflective and critical if alerted to the political implications of their programs, curricular materials, and methods.
- Author BiographyVai Ramanathan is Associate Professor in the Linguistics Department of the University of California, Davis. She is the author of Alzheimer Discourse: Some Sociolinguistic Dimensions.
- Author(s)Vai Ramanathan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.