All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionMoving beyond both tourism and politics literatures' current understandings of how tourism is developed, this book offers an original theory of interlocking regimes to account for the manner in which public and private bodies either facilitate or prevent development within tourism.
- Author BiographyANNE O' BRIEN Co-ordinates Provision by Kairos Communications Ltd. of Broadcast Production modules for the Centre for Media Studies at National University of Ireland, Maynooth. She has produced a number of documentaries for Irish national broadcasters RTE and TG4.
- Author(s)Anne O'Brien
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.