All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses the concept of political conflict to examine the effects of globalization on tobacco control policies. Analyzing a range of challenges to policies enacted by Australia, Canada, the United States, the European Union and Uruguay, the book examines how the global trading system has narrowed the scope of conflicts over tobacco control.
- Author BiographyHolly Jarman is an Assistant Professor of Health Management and Policy at the University of Michigan, USA. As a political scientist, she researches policies and regulations designed to shape markets and their effects on social policy outputs and outcomes.
- Author(s)Holly Jarman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.