All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Politics of the Internet: Political Claims-making in Cyberspace and Its Effect on Modern Political Activism, R.J. Maratea explores the practices of political claims-making and activism in online environments in order to better understand whether Internet techlogy is presently a democratizing force that changes the balance of social power in the public sphere and empowers average citizens to be more active participants in mass media.
- Author BiographyR.J. Maratea is assistant professor of criminal justice at New Mexico State University.
- Author(s)R. J. Maratea
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight267 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.