All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Polymer Clay Cookbook celebrates favourite foods with 20 tiny, deliciously realistic food charms to make from polymer clay and fashion into unique jewellery. Styled as a cookbook for the beginning miniaturist 'chef', the introductory chapters discuss the 'basic ingredients' and techniques used for polymer clay and jewellery-making. The remainder of the book offers 20 'recipes' grouped by category: fruits, breakfast, lunch and dinner, sweets and snacks, and holiday foods. Each recipe has a list of 'ingredients', step-by-step directions with photographs and suggested variations. Each piece is presented as a particular finished jewellery item, such as a necklace, but readers are encouraged to adapt the piece into any type of jewellery they choose.
- Author BiographyJessica and Susan Partain are sisters and are both crafters. In spring 2006 they founded Inedible Jewelry, which they sell at local markets and craft shows and in a variety of boutiques across the US, Canada and the UK.
- Author(s)Jessica Partain,Susan Partain
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout, 200 photographs
- Weight395 g
- Width189 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.