Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionSince the first Polyurethanes Book was published in 1987, and reprinted with updates in 1990, the world of polyurethanes has changed dramatically. This edition has been completely restructured, re written and enlarged by approximately 50 per cent. It provides a greater focus on the whole range of components used to produce polyurethanes, a more detailed analysis of environmental issues and extended views on the applications for polyurethanes. As with the previous editions, this book provides a comprehensive survey of these remarkable materials, again presented in a readable manner, and continues to provide both an easily understood introduction for those with limited kwledge of chemistry as well as detailed coverage for the more chemically minded.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight2328 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byDavid Randall,Steve Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.