All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionThree doctors go on vacation inside Amazon Rainforest. Through a tragic accident they discover a young man by the name of Natowa living in the rainforest who has cures and antidotes for cancer and other deadly diseases. As the doctors find out much more about him, they discover Natowa was born Miguel Henry Andre, and was taken from his family through a high profile kidnapping where his death was staged and was secretly raised in the Amazon by a native woman and missionary doctor. His sister Marilyn Andre was raised by their biological parents in the family palace and believed her brother was killed when he was kidnapped at the age of six. She was engaged to Emanuel Sicard before she discovered Miguel was still alive. When the doctors reunite Marilyn and Miguel, truths, lies, deceit and betrayal come out. But t until their lives are almost destroyed by someone that they would have never expected. Not only does this story take you on a beautiful passage to The Rainforest and a Garden of Eden, but it will touch your emotions and open your mind leaving you hoping that a cure will be found again someday inside The Pond.
- Author(s)Michelle Dubois
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.