All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionIt operated less than two years. It lost an ermous amount of money. But the Pony Express delivered the mail across a continent at a critical time and captured the imagination of people all over the world like few events in the history of the American West.
- Author BiographyWilliam Hill is the author of several books on historic, western trails including The Oregon Trail, Yesterday and Today; The Lewis and Clark Trail, Yesterday and Today; and The Santa Fe Trail, Yesterday and Today all published by Caxton Press. He is now retired from teaching and living in New York state.
- Author(s)William E. Hill
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NotePhotographs, maps, bibliography, index
- Weight590 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.