All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionIain's book features images entirely from one small pool - more than 2 meters wide, close to his house. It is fringed by grasses and ferns, and surrounded by birch trees. The images explore the layers of shapes and shadows reflected in the surface of the pool - a hidden abstract world which is at first chaotic and lost to the naked eye.
- Author Biography<b>Iain Sarjeant </b>is a photographer based in the Scottish Highlands. His photography explores both natural and man-made environments, and the interaction between the two. His work is often concerned with change - human impact on the landscape but also the reverse, where nature regains its hold. He is drawn to ordinary places - whether in an urban setting or in his local countryside - seeking to find interest in the commonplace.
- Author(s)Iain Sarjeant
- PublisherTriplekite Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- Place of PublicationWylam
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTriplekite Publishing
- Content Note30 Duotones
- Weight500 g
- Width240 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.