All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $140.31
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $32.08
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to get started prepping, but don't have eugh money to cover your expenses w, let alone start prepping for the future? When you're living paycheck to paycheck it's tough to look ahead and start planning for the future. While you may t think you can afford to stockpile food and supplies for an emergency situation, the reality is you can't afford t to. Think about the potential cost of inaction. Your family is counting on you to see them through an emergency. If you aren't prepared, you're going to have to depend on the kindness of others. I don't kw about you, but I'd much rather be self-reliant, especially in this day and age. You kw you need food and gear, but until w you thought purchasing it was out of reach. You don't have to shell out thousands of dollars at a time preparing for the future. The tips and tricks in The Poor Man's Prepping Guide will enable you to slowly but surely build up a respectable cache of food and supplies. For less than the price of a cup of coffee, you can buy this book w and find out how to begin prepping on a serious budget.
- Author(s)M Anderson
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.