All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Populist Vision offers an invative re-evaluation. It argues that the Populists were modern people, rejecting the tion that Populism opposed modernity and progress. Looking at Populism as a national movement, it focuses on farmers but also wage-earners and bohemian urbanites. It examines topics from techlogy, business, and women's rights, to government, race, and religion.
- Author BiographyCharles Postel is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at San Francisco State University.
- Author(s)Charles Postel
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note22 halftones
- Weight722 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.