The Portable MBA in Marketing by Charles D. Schewe, Alexander Hiam (Hardback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $140.59+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionCompanies flying high on ecomic good times may be in danger of forgetting the business fundamentals that underlie their success. Increased focus on the bottom line, competitive strategies, and financial goals divert attention from the primary source of every company's good fortune-the customer. The Portable MBA in Marketing, Second Edition is dedicated to the principle that the only guarantee for continued success is a consistent focus on and attention to customer needs, preferences, and expectations. This powerful tool for business success in the twenty-first century furnishes bright, ambitious managers with a solid grounding in MBA-level marketing theory and practice. Fully updated and expanded, this new edition emphasizes fresh marketing strategies and cutting-edge marketing concepts and techniques that help keep you in touch with your customers. It focuses on the key issues facing companies today, including how to outperform competitors, anticipate future trends, improve advertising and sales, build customer loyalty, and market on the Internet. Witty, well-written, and packed with plenty of new real-world examples, The Portable MBA in Marketing, Second Edition brings you up to date with the latest marketing ideas and techniques, including:* New negotiation skills for salespeople* Current marketing strategies* Invative approaches to qualitative research that deepen your understanding of your customers* Hot topics such as cohort marketing, person-to-person marketing, and marketing on the Internet Written by two leading educators/marketing consultants and drawing material from the world's finest MBA programs, The Portable MBA in Marketing, Second Edition covers all the marketing invations of the past decade in an engaging, accessible format that gets you to the information you need quickly and easily. It's the fastest way to give yourself the intellectual currency you need to market your products, services, and ideas at a whole new level. The Portable MBA Series The Portable MBA, with over 350,000 copies sold, continues to provide instant MBA literacy to managers, professionals, and business owners. Wiley's Portable MBA Series w takes this idea one step further by providing readers with a continuing business education. Titles provide comprehensive coverage of the primary business functions taught in MBA programs, as well as focused coverage of today's vital business topics. SERIES TITLES: Core Curriculum* The Portable MBA, Third Edition* The Portable MBA in Ecomics* The Portable MBA in Entrepreneurship, Second Edition* The Portable MBA in Finance and Accounting, Second Edition* The Portable MBA in Investment* The Portable MBA in Management* The Portable MBA in Marketing, Second Edition* The Portable MBA in Strategy Vital Business Topics* Real-Time Strategy* New Product Development* Total Quality Management, Second Edition* Psychology for Leaders* Market-Driven Management Also Available The Portable MBA Desk Reference The Portable MBA in Entrepreneurship Case Studies Praise for The Portable MBA in Marketing, Second Edition I'm really 'gung-ho' about this book. If you follow its advice, your customers will become your 'raving fans.' Everyone needs to understand and apply these essential principles to attract and retain delighted customers. -Ken Blanchard, author of the bestseller The One Minute Manager Helps you keep your eye on the all-important marketing ball. Infused with turbocharged examples and the latest cutting-edge concepts...[You'll learn] winning strategies and actions that will propel you successfully well beyond the millennium. This fully revised book will do wonders to improve your marketing game! -Scott H. Creelman, Executive Vice President Spalding Sports Worldwide
- Author BiographyCHARLES D. SCHEWE, PhD, advises clients including Kellogg, IBM, RJR Nabisco, Coca-Cola, and Procter & Gamble on strategic planning, marketing research, and how to appeal to America's aging marketplace. He is a principal at Lifestage Matrix Marketing and a full professor at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He has authored ten books and more than fifty articles on marketing. ALEXANDER HIAM has worked as a marketing manager and currently provides consulting, training, and research services to clients such as General Motors, Whirlpool, and The Vermont Country Store. He is the author of a dozen books, including Marketing for Dummies, The Vest-Pocket Marketer, and The Entrepreneur's Complete Sourcebook.
- Author(s)Alexander Hiam,Charles D. Schewe
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/04/1998
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePortable MBA Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.