All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with engaging prompts that focus on the good things in life, this interactive book is guaranteed to cheer up even the grumpiest person on the rainiest day. Prompts include: Draw your dream home. Make a grateful list. Compile the perfect playlist. Draw yourself a tattoo (on paper!). List 30 great ways to spend a free hour. Write a thank you te to a stranger. Fans of Wreck This Journal, 1 Page at a Time, Start Where You Are, and other creative journals will find inspiration and fun on every page.
- Author BiographyLISA CURRIE is an artist and author of Me, You, Us and The Scribble Diary. She lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Lisa Currie
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintPerigree Bks.,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.