Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionDo you kw what you get when you mix an old Victorian home with a dark history, a family that is trying to make a better life for themselves, and ghosts? The Smith family is trying to make a better life for themselves after a bitter betrayal. After moving into a beautiful Victorian home in rural North Carolina, strange things start to happen. Shadows appear in mirrors, objects fly across the room, a dark presence is felt throughout, and where dreams become reality. People who you think exist are t really there. Not only do their lives start changing but also themselves, and t for the better. Is it their new home doing it or could it be evil entities that threaten their very lives? Or does the answer come from within them?
- Author(s)Heather Marie Hehl
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.