All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionYou've heard the stats by w: the Millennial generation is leaving the church.Walking away in disillusionment and frustration, they are looking for new communities to welcome them. As they seek to follow Jesus, they are leaving the churches they grew up in to find a new way.In an attempt to exemplify the story of Millennials and seek answers for the future, Dr. Paul Nyquist, President of Moody Bible Institute, has teamed up with his son Carson to share an honest and thoughtful conversation on this topic. As father and son they've experienced this generational disconnect both personally and in the church.Hear their story as they converse about the experiences of Millennials in the church and share thoughts for how to move forward.
- Author BiographyDR. PAUL NYQUIST is president of Moody Global Ministries, a higher education and media ministry founded by evangelist D. L. Moody in 1886. He graduated from the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural Studies and received a Th.M. and a Ph.D. in Systematic Theology from Dallas Theological Seminary. He is the author of Moody Publishers' Prepare: Living Your Faith in an Increasingly Hostile Culture and The Post-Church Christian. Paul and his wife, Cheryl, have been married for more than 30 years and have four children and four grandchildren. CARSON NYQUIST graduated from Moody Bible Institute in 2010 with a B.A. in Pastoral Studies. In 2012 he graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary with an M.A. in Biblical Studies. Currently he is the Associate Pastor at Madison Alliance Church while also pursuing creative projects as a professional photographer and storyteller.
- Author(s)Carson Nyquist,J Paul Nyquist
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.