All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionForeword by Paul J. Goodnick, M.D. Now in paperback for the first time, this revised and updated resource for new and expectant mothers, their familes, friends and health care providers offers a caring and kwledgeable response to a condition that has been long undertreated, trivialised and misunderstood: postpartum depression. Through case histories, key interviews and medical research from top experts in the field, Huysman helps women and their families to understand that childbirth is t always bliss, but that much can be done to help.
- Author BiographyArlene M. Huysman, Ph.D., is a practising clinical psychologist specialising in mood disorders, with over two decades of professional experience. She is listed in the first edition of Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare and is considered to be an expert in the treatment of depression. Paul J. Goodnick, M.D., is director of the Mood Disorders Program at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Arlene M. Huysman
- PublisherSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/01/2003
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeven Stories Press,U.S.
- Weight261 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.