All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionNicos Poulantzas was one of the leading Marxist theorists of the twentieth century, developing seminal analyses of the state and social classes during the crisis of mopoly capitalism. This volume brings together a wide selection of Poulantzas' key writings in legal philosophy and political sociology. Articles include his early pieces on law, his studies of hegemony, authoritarianism, and social classes, and his debate on the state with Ralph Miliband.
- Author BiographyNICOS POULANTZAS was born in Athens in 1936 and died in Paris in 1979. His other published works include Political Power and Social Classes and State, Power, Socialism. JAMES MARTIN is Senior Lecturer in Politics at Goldsmith's College, London, and is the author of Gramsci's Political Analysis, co-author of Contemporary Social and Political Theory: An Introduction, and editor of Antonio Gramsci: Critical Assessments.
- Author(s)Nicos Poulantzas
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMartin James
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.