All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionFred Hatfield PhD, AKA Dr. Squat says: Let me tell you what I liked most about The Power Cycle by Collier Hageman . . . EVERYTHING! This very readable book oozes with in-the-trenches heart and passion! And he kws whereof he speaks. If you need a personal trainer, take the time to find one who walks the walk as Hageman clearly does. You're going to enjoy this gem of a book! Share it with friends.
- Author BiographyCollier (Todd) Hageman is from Ames, Iowa and has worked in the fitness industry for twenty years. He served in the US Marine Corps, has been a bodybuilder, strength athlete, martial artist, bicycle racer, motorcyclist, caver and kayaker, and author of both fiction and non-fiction. He has two sons and currently resides in northern Virginia.
- Author(s)Collier Todd Hageman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.