All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExciting New Teaching from Bestselling Author and Bethel Church Leader Bill Johnson. Two realities are evident in today's broken world: Our culture is in desperate need, and our God is a miracle-working God. How do believers answer the world's cries for help in a way that exhibits God's heart of compassion? According to bestselling author Bill Johnson, we simply embrace two additional realities: God's wisdom and his power. With biblical insight and extensive experience of seeing God's hand at work, Johnson offers keys to how believers can have the greatest impact on society. When we understand the long-term strategy of God's wisdom and the immediacy of his miracle-working power, we can create eternal impact and significance in the here and w, whether in our own lives and communities or in the farthest reaches of the world.
- Author BiographyBill Johnson is a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the works of the Holy Spirit. Bill and his wife, Beni, who are senior pastors of Bethel Church in Redding, California, also serve a growing number of churches that cross denominational lines, exhibit power, and partner together for revival. An expert in healing ministry, he is the coauthor, with Randy Clark, of the bestselling The Essential Guide to Healing. The Johnsons have three children and nine grandchildren.
- Author(s)Bill Johnson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.