All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWorld famous teacher Louise L. Hay, has already helped millions of people to free themselves from the cycles of fear, stress, and guilt which limit our lives. This book develops the ideas that she explores in You Can Heal Your Life, the multi-million bestseller, and teaches you how to build up your emotional and mental immune systems. Those closest to us - our parents and partners, even our colleagues - often seek to criticise and change us. This can produce deep-rooted feelings of negativity. Louise encourages us to think of ourselves in terms of positives - what we do, t what we don't; what we kw, t what we don't; what we are, t what we aren't.
- Author BiographyLouise L. Hay is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher, and the bestselling author of 27 books, including You Can Heal Your Life and Empowering Women. Her works have been translated into 25 different languages in 33 countries throughout the world. Since beginning her career as a Science of Mind minister in 1981, she has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. Louise is the owner and founder of Hay House, Inc.
- Author(s)Louise L. Hay
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight326 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.