All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Power of Cute features lift-the-flaps, pull-tabs, and simple pop-ups and is told in a young graphic novel style. A hilariously dressed monster confronts a superhero baby and is very miffed that he is not scaring the baby. And why isn't the baby scared? Because the baby has a superpower--the power of cute--and, through this superpower, transforms the scary monster into a cute baby monster. This funny story also addresses children's fears and provides a morale-building solution to confronting them.
- Author BiographyCHARISE MERICLE HARPER has written and illustrated numerous children's books, including Gigi in the Big City; Milo's Special Words; Good Night, Leo; Pink Me Up; and When Randolph Turned Rotten. She in lives Mamaroneck, New York, with her husband and their two children. Charise loves creating art and stories, petting her cat, drinking coffee, and eating pie.
- Author(s)Charise Mericle Harper
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2011
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobin Corey Books
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content NoteFull Colour
- Weight331 g
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.