All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionEmotions are the link between body, mind, spirit and all our relationships. Yet as Westerners we have been trained from our earliest years to repress our emotions. In our society, those who appear the least passionate are seen as strong, confident and mature. In our desire to attain this goal, we often suppress our deepest emotions; eventually causing a blockage of energy that leaves us numb and unable to access our authentic feelings. Michael Sky explains that emotions are the vital energy source inside each of us that we can harness and direct in a positive way to promote better physical health, mental clarity, creativity, and more satisfying relationships. He details four simple but potent tools to aid in the productive channelling of powerful emotional energy: active acceptance; dynamic relaxation; conscious, connected breathing and creative choice. Taken together these tools create a lifestyle that frees suppressed emotional energies and allows for empowered responses. With meditative breathing practices at the end of each chapter and inspirational passages from the teachings of Adi Da, readers will learn to positively experience and develop their emotions while enhancing their creativity and productivity to accomplish their goals.
- Author BiographyMichael Sky breathwork teacher, certified polarity therapist, and firewalking instructor, is the author of Dancing with Fire, Sexual Peace, and Breathing: Expanding Your Power and Energy. Michael has been leading human potential seminars for twenty-five years, including more than 200 firewalks. He lives in the Pacific Northwest.
- Author(s)Michael Sky
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBear & Company
- Weight300 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.